Sunday, March 28, 2010

Couch to 5K - W2D2

Running, or at least aspiring to become a runner, has become my latest endeavor. . . .screw it . .this is mostly just a reminder where I left off in my Couch to 5K (C25K) program. Hey dummy: you completed Week 2 Day 2 (W2D2) today - Sunday. Tuesday you need to haul your ass on to W2D3. It has been pretty fun thus far. Nearly have completed March and am still rolling strong with my New Year's resolutions.
As far as the running goes - - note to self - - knees feeling a bit spongy, but no pain. Loving the new Reebok Zigtechs. They are doing an excellent job of cushioning the pouding of the pavement. Overcast today during my run. Saw another guy out at the park plodding around as well. Couldn't tell if he was C25K-ing it as well and running intervals or plodding along with random stretches of half-hearted sprints, shuffles, fast walks and an intermittent skip even. Still mentally gave him his "props" though. He was out there getting his "run on". He's not as big as I am - -but he was a bit chubby for his size - - Asian dude with a real "Jon" from "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" look about him.

Here is picture - -just posting it to see if I can figure out how to add a photo. Hmmmm . . interesting . . . posted it to the top of the blog . . . . good ole Bing flipping the bird. Try again here:
I am sure there are easier ways but I was able to move Bing down here by clicking on the picture and dragging it down. Now I see that as I type, once text gets to him it moves him down another line . . .how to type next to him?
It appears clicking next to him works - - let me continue to type here so I can see what happens . . .Ah-ha . . .keeps going. Nevertheless, at least I can stick pictures in - - don't misconstrue two pictures, both of someone flipping the bird, as an indicator of some internal rage - - I just think they are funny. I got a good one of a monkey flipping the bird as well. They make me laugh.




1 comment:

  1. Alrighty then, you've got your party going!

    When you sign in, and click 'Dashboard', be sure the advanced editor option is selected. Then, as you're typing a blog post you can insert the picture where you are, make it go small, left, right, big ... whatever you want. And to make a link, you just highlight the text, select 'link', and paste the URL into the space provided.

    Something tells me you're gonna have WAY too much fun with this!!

    ReplyDelete