Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Day

At the advice of my newest aquaintance, Man_Boobs_in_VA, and after a thoroughly inspiring stroll through his blog, which I will eventually learn how to post a link to, I have decided to create a blog of my own. Much to my chagrin there is no heavenly chorus ala Hallelujah at this announcement. My wife is still watching "Celebrity Apprentice", my dog Molly is still lying aloof at my feet, and my knees are still sore from my run from this afternoon.

Sometimes we fall ass-backwards into fortuitous situations. Despite myself, I am a proud father of 6 great kids and the husband of a smoking hot and intelligent wife. My midlife crisis is coming in the form of a need to finally express myself creatively as well as "whip" myself into shape. In one form or fashion this should serve as a tool for each. Man_Boobs has an incredible blog - - and if I could figure out how to "cut and paste" his stuff into my blog then I can probably cut right to the chase and save myself some time. But I am sure that violates some sort of etherial blogger Code-of-Conduct, so submissions most probably should be mine. I think I am going to Publish Post now so I can take a look at my page - - now that I am a blogger . .

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brian - -great post - - I laughed, I cried . . . where in the world have you been all my life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too! You have somehow captured the essence that is life - - mere fonts available do not deserve the task of formulating your words . . . .. .you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, I just had a chance to catch up on your blog. You are hilarious! I wish you much success and will continue to follow your progress. Happy running!

    Chanda, aka athlete in a former life

    ReplyDelete