Sunday, May 16, 2010

Been predisposed . . quick update

Becoming a prolific blogger - -several have wondered if I have fallen off of the face of the earth - - no I haven't.  I am currently working the flooding catastrophe suffered by Tennessee and have been adjusting claims 18 hours a day for the last week.  Even as we speak, Summer and I are working diligently to get these processed - -I will be returning to Nashville tomorrow and staying indefinitely . . . . . My running was put on hold for a week at least now - - I am in limbo at W8D1 - - -below are a few shots of I took the other day



All of the roads - -miles and miles are lined with everything from a persons home - -no discretion, no humility- - -the smell of rot is thick in the humidity and the heat









This next one you can see my truck parked in the background - - but there are literally cars everywhere abandoned

What struck me was the feeling that these piles of muck & rubble and disaster appeared to go of into infinity - - whatever direction you look, up or down a street any direction - - -it just keeps going







You get the idea - - I'm still here - - just busy - - -I'll be back though . . .charge . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment