Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nashville - - makes you think

Been a long day - - Couch to 5K has been put on hold for a week - -I am in Week 8 limbo.  I am on-site in Nashville - - as a Catastrophe Insurance Adjuster . . .just like a police officer, doctor, EMT . . you would think you would get used to things . . . . .I don't have the words at this point . . . . .  Nashville, TN . .


This next one is Titan's Stadium








I heard on the radio they have found another body . . . it is interesting that I am not hearing the outcry and concern for the what many would consider the heart of rural, country America - -Nashville . .that I heard about the "cultural loss" of New Orleans and Katrina. 

More claims tomorrow . . . . . not in the mood to be chatty . . . . .We should count our blessings and kiss our baby's foreheads this evening . . .what a tough go of it these folks are having . . .

B

No comments:

Post a Comment