Monday, May 3, 2010

W7D1 complete and a post for my baby

W7D1 - complete . . .now on to my beautiful wife.  Hey honey!  Glad you made it safely.  Summer is in Orlando doing some training for our business - so I am playing Mr. Mom for a few days here in Kentucky . Here is an update sweets - .got Kyra ready for school fine AND she let me take pictures this time

Jackson spent most of the morning in our bed


And Sam was convinced he heard a zombie upstairs


Of course, you know we went to Chuck E Cheese and Kyra overloaded so much . . she had such a blast that when we got home she had to crash.  She fell asleep on the couch in the sun room, and was so tired she actually fell off and just kept on sleeping



Everyone has had Chinese for dinner and Jackson is amazed at the concept of a fortune cookie - -he broke open all of them and "read" them to me : " Skiddla skiddla Jackson Daddy skiddla skiddla Attention"

Here are a few more of the babies:







Love you sweetie . . . we all miss you . .

2 comments:

  1. Please start conditioning Sam to understand that I am not a zombie! My wife has hogged the phone tonight, but I'll get with you tomorrow on getting your Gamin stats shared with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys too and love you all....Thank you Honey!

    ReplyDelete