Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Morning Mama!!!!

Good morning Mama - - Kyra and I are being are normal charming and cooperative selves this morning.  I thought I would take a little time and get my Nintendo DS work in first thing this morning and Kyra decided she would help me


She isn't much of a help - -but what can I say - -I'm a nice guy



We miss you and hope you have a great couple days in Florida.  Learn alot and of course, we expect you to enjoy your time by the pool as well.  Dad seems to be doing OK - - the stress may be getting to him a little



But overall everything seems to be going fine . .. well, there was one small episode



But Mickey came over and took care of it



Other than that - -everything seems fine - - Daddy did get us a new pet



We can keep him . . .right????

No comments:

Post a Comment