Friday, April 30, 2010

Kyra off to school

I got Kyra off to school this morning - - -Summer tried to get a much deserved sleep in - but I am not sure how well I did - - this is for her so she can see that I dressed Kyra OK


Hair was done


But I am not sure what her deal was - I think she finally learned how to keep one eye closed


and here


The hilarious thing is that she knew what she was doing - - in between pictures I would say "Stop sweetie" and she would smile so sweet then when I would try to take the picture


She is so funny - -I tried again


I was laughing so hard . . .she would stop and say, "Picture" and I would try again . . and like Lucy pulling the football from Charlie Brown - -I kept trying to kick


To prove that she was messing with me - -she would slide in a "normal" shot


Not sure where she gets her quirky sense of humor . . .(Hee, Hee)

1 comment: