Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick Intro to my Mommy

Many of you may ask, "Where in the world did this schewed and disturbed individual come from?"  Here is my mom, Pat.

Trust me . . .that is not a caffeine-free, diet Pepsi in her hand . . .minutes after this phot was taken the straw literally dissolved into the beverage.  Note the pleasantly numb expression.  As a matter of authenticity and clarification for my few followers that have come to expect nothing but blatant honesty and unabashed realism from me . . .I have to hedge my bets with my Mother . . . .There will be nothing but love for Mommy as she has compromising photos of me and on more than one occassion has let me know that she is not afraid to use them - -one misconstrued attempt at humor or irony at Mom's expense and Facebook will be infected ..  . . you'll know as there will be a mass exodus from the site and demographics will show an increased jump in the lesbian population once confirmed straight women see that a man my size (at the time) can fit into, and look like that in a . . . . .nope, I've said too much.
Mom isn't your typical grandmother of 11.  And it is only me and my sister producing the grandkids - - we're Catholic and very literal . . .so when we heard "Go forth and prosper . . .well" but bakc to Mom . . .she is incredibly self-sufficient, loves doing her own remodeling  and a huge Richard Simmons fan

Incredibly, she somehow was able to do justice to all three of those vices in this one photo . . .THAT IS NOT A KNOCK, MOM . . . .I am merely stating the obvious . . . and don't let any of the ridiculous talk about hormones, the Change, or decrease in desire in women over . . . . .oops . .. women a bit more over 30 than others (got your back Mom, put the pictures away) fool you . . .get her anywhere near this guy

(Trace Adkins)

or this guy

(Toby Keith)

and her goodies are coming out . . .see . . .


And her Ba-donk-a-donk is definitely Honky-Tonkin


Not too bad for a woman of her tenure  . . .huh?

Love you Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo close to the edge, son. I love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete