Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mandatory T-shirt Sight Gag Photo

Talk about a striking couple.  I made a promise to myself when I got this shirt (Goodwill - $2.50) that I was going to take full advantage of it.  This is the second time I have worn it so - - here I am with my beautiful wife in the kitchen this afternoon.  She is an extremely PATIENT woman . . . .

My interest and enthusiasm can be piqued by the most curious things - - I am still amazed at the "cropping" and "red eye" features in even the simpliest of  photo programs.

Here is the above photo - "UNEDITED"


See there in the bottom left?  The top of Jackson's head.  99 out of 100 times when we try to take a photo of Jackson, he isn't interested ( see discussion on "Jackson-Distracted" in earlier posts).  Mom and Dad decide to have a picture taken sans children; and who shows up as "Mr. Cosmopolitan?"  Smiling as sweetly (not shown) and posing like a little man?  Jackson.  Usually, THIS is Jackson in a photo


Or this


If I ever run out of anything to write about - -I have an unlimited supply of material just with Jackson.  Not sure where he gets his "antsy-ness" or short attention span but  . . . . . ooooh, look . . . . . .shiny.....

No comments:

Post a Comment