Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sammy's New Hair - Post mostly for the Mee-Maws, Mee-Mees, and MaMaws

Within recent months, Sam, our 8 year old has been hinting about wanting a "mohawk" . . . subtle things like, "Dad, can I get a mohawk?"  I've got no problem with it . . but we thought we might "test drive" a partial mohawk - -to see how he liked it; and the fact that he is still in school (mohawks are 100% summer cuts).

Sam recently got his hair cut and we are able to style it into the "Sam-hawk".  It really isn't that big a difference; but boy is he proud of it . . I thought maybe all of the proud grandparents, scattered about, might like a look. 




There you go - - if you look at Sam's lip, you can see a bruise.  Seems he still hasn't adjusted totally to his head size - -he told me he was at his table at school and bent over to get his bookbag and that, these are his exact words, "My head went to fast and I hit my mouth on the table"  Coincidence???

Keelin has recently had a new hairstyle; however aside from when she came home from the stylist, and it looked FABULOUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!! - - it seems that it has returned to her regular everyday "do";  Summer did fix it for her one other day earlier in the week - -but she disappeared before I could document the new coif . . . . so, I am hoping that with my new birdwatching skills, I will be able to document and bring to you here . . . Keelin's new hair . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment