Wednesday, April 28, 2010

W6D2 & my birthday

Completed W6D2 because I wanted more time to play with my new Forerunner.  During W6D2, I ran and walked over 3 miles within the workout - -did all the splits correctly - -no worries.  Later in the day, I did a 1 mile intense hill run just to see how my time would work out - - less than a 10 minute mile.  I am still wanting to get Dave to look at some of my numbers and tell me what it is telling me.

Today is my 42nd birthday

The whole gang gathered and sang Happy Birthday

As you may notice - Bum Face has been suspended - - running in Florida with that scruff was for the birds.  I did leave a goattee long enough to get home with and kiss my sweetie - -
Here is the gang basking Daddy in all kinds of attention before presenting me with the ultimate Birthday present



Thats right - - my very own Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. hat to run in . . .just like Forrest.  Guess I'll have to get Bum Face up and running again.  I've got 5 weeks to become indigent - - LOL . . .

2 comments:

  1. Ah! You scored the hat! Way to go, and stop having birthdays, will ya? You're undercutting my "Well, he's younger than me" argument.

    ReplyDelete