Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quickie Post - -W4D1 Complete . .. . .

Not sure where my head was at today - - - so enthusiastic about running that instead of taking my 2 day rest after completing W3 yesterday - - I did W4D1 - - -unintentionally . . .have no idea why I thought I was supposed to run today - - really liked the intervals - - 2  three and five minute runs  . . .and once again (knock on wood) I skated through it - - -then ran the 5 minute cool down period  - - so a total of 21 minutes running - -with an uninterrupted run of 10 minutes at the end - - -sweet . . .

Feeling great, however . . .with the back-to-back runs of W3D3 then an extended W4D1 run, I am dragging a bit - -I am feeling it - -but no pain, no aches . . .just a wicked good feeling of being tired . . . . ..  . .  Oh . . before I forget

FEATURED GOODWILL OUTFIT OF THE DAY



I love this picture - - not because of my schleppy facial expression; or my horrendous mannequin pose - - -(Note the extended pointer finger on my right hand - -that was intentional - -it is all about the details) - -no, it is because this shirt which I just purchased is an XL . . and quite frankly I think it looks a little big on me . .  .an Xtra - freakin - Large, people . . .Jan 1 of this year I was stretching out XXL & XXXL . . . . .for 25 years the only thing that was XL associated with me was the upsize on my combo meal ( and yes, I purposely lobbed that softball of an opportunity for all of you wits whose humor acumen is limited to whoopee cushions and "weinie jokes" so here is a chance - -I promise I will not retaliate - -so hit me with the pee-pee size jokes)

Back on task:

Shirt by Hagger - - Retail - $22.00 / Goodwill - $2.50
Shorts by Ven Heusen - - Retail - -$30.00 / Goodwill - $2.50

Retail = $52.00; Goodwill = $5.00

I Love Dis Country ! !


1 comment:

  1. Nice work on W4, D1! You sound like you had a better time of it than me, but I'm still feeling pretty good :)

    I'm feeling way more hungry after this session than any of the others though, are you feeling that too or am I just having a bad day? :)

    ReplyDelete